Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a crashed 2016 959 with 700 miles on it from up in Portland. I'm in the middle of fixing it now. So if you are from Portland and chucked your bike in the ditch I now have it.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

Welcome to the forum! I am a new member myself and from the Bay area as well.
Hope to see you around once you fixed your bike.

Congrats on the purchase and enjoy! This bike is a blast :wink2:

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

What kind of damage are you looking at? Restoring it to stock or you doing anything fancy with it?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just picked up a crashed 2016 959 with 700 miles on it from up in Portland. I'm in the middle of fixing it now. So if you are from Portland and chucked your bike in the ditch I now have it.
can't believed only 700miles and it crashed. hopefully nothing serious.
goodluck with the fix. ride safe everyone and welcome :nerd:

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum!

What kind of damage are you looking at? Restoring it to stock or you doing anything fancy with it?
Broken H-bar on the right side, with broken upper and right side fairing. No rash on it so I think he put it in the ditch. It's definitely staying a street bike, I may just flip it.

Attachments

·
Registered
892 Posts
Looks almost mint otherwise, nice find! That looks like a 2-3k fix, how much did you snag the bike for?

Looks like some sato sliders. What's the damage on the linkages (silver bars) that attach the right side plastic slider to the engine?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks almost mint otherwise, nice find! That looks like a 2-3k fix, how much did you snag the bike for?

Looks like some sato sliders. What's the damage on the linkages (silver bars) that attach the right side plastic slider to the engine?
No damage, sliders are untouched.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts