Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so any mods or add on's ?
over the weekend, i just installed Moto D levers, Comp Werks Undertail Plate re locator. and Stomp Grip Tank pads.

Nothing yet on the motor side. I was thinking of the Akra exhaust but **** at 5k is a bit too much. even the termi's slips are a bit over priced. I was thinking of doing a custom exhaust and doing a motogp style, under the tail, then one more coming out underneath or euro style side. but those are just pipe dreams.

·
Registered
230 Posts
well when your ready i can send you to a place where you will get a great deal on the Termignoni forward exit exhaust and at the moment have a deal going for rapid bike tuner etc , IMO akra is over rated Termis with filter show best results ...

·
Registered
183 Posts
over the weekend, i just installed Moto D levers, Comp Werks Undertail Plate re locator. and Stomp Grip Tank pads.

Nothing yet on the motor side. I was thinking of the Akra exhaust but **** at 5k is a bit too much. even the termi's slips are a bit over priced. I was thinking of doing a custom exhaust and doing a motogp style, under the tail, then one more coming out underneath or euro style side. but those are just pipe dreams.
Yeah the akro system is a rip off, I would go with what Vic is offering on the Termignomi slip-on + Rapidbike deal. Use the left over money for other things.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have to know; was that pun intended?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.