Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so any mods or add on's ?
over the weekend, i just installed Moto D levers, Comp Werks Undertail Plate re locator. and Stomp Grip Tank pads.

Nothing yet on the motor side. I was thinking of the Akra exhaust but **** at 5k is a bit too much. even the termi's slips are a bit over priced. I was thinking of doing a custom exhaust and doing a motogp style, under the tail, then one more coming out underneath or euro style side. but those are just pipe dreams.

·
Registered
230 Posts
well when your ready i can send you to a place where you will get a great deal on the Termignoni forward exit exhaust and at the moment have a deal going for rapid bike tuner etc , IMO akra is over rated Termis with filter show best results ...

·
Registered
183 Posts
over the weekend, i just installed Moto D levers, Comp Werks Undertail Plate re locator. and Stomp Grip Tank pads.

Nothing yet on the motor side. I was thinking of the Akra exhaust but **** at 5k is a bit too much. even the termi's slips are a bit over priced. I was thinking of doing a custom exhaust and doing a motogp style, under the tail, then one more coming out underneath or euro style side. but those are just pipe dreams.
Yeah the akro system is a rip off, I would go with what Vic is offering on the Termignomi slip-on + Rapidbike deal. Use the left over money for other things.

·
Registered
230 Posts
its totally a great deal and if you're one of those guy that need full system you are still able to buy the Termignoni collector to do full exhaust and still way cheaper then akra slip on or full system

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have to know; was that pun intended?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts