Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys?! I know this topic been beat to death but I’m trying to decide on rear sets. Purpose will be for track riding.

So many brands to choose from and I can’t really tell if there are any actual performance or quality differences between the well known brands.

I think I’ve narrowed down the choice to either Rizoma or TWM. I love that Rizoma uses the stock brake light switch. But with both of these brands, I am wondering what is it that makes them cheaper than say Lightech, Ducabike, CNC Racing, Woodcraft, etc. Is there any disadvantage they have? Are Driven TT any good?

Anyone have any advice? I’m 5’7” if that helps.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
If you care about aesthetics then it narrows the pack. There's some kits that i just don't like the look of. It's really all personal taste. There's only slight mechanical differences between them. At your height any will work for you. Good luck choosing one and show us which you decide to get!

·
Registered
14 Posts
What’s up guys?! I know this topic been beat to death but I’m trying to decide on rear sets. Purpose will be for track riding.

So many brands to choose from and I can’t really tell if there are any actual performance or quality differences between the well known brands.

I think I’ve narrowed down the choice to either Rizoma or TWM. I love that Rizoma uses the stock brake light switch. But with both of these brands, I am wondering what is it that makes them cheaper than say Lightech, Ducabike, CNC Racing, Woodcraft, etc. Is there any disadvantage they have? Are Driven TT any good?

Anyone have any advice? I’m 5’7” if that helps.
woodcraft has always been good on the track. Sharp edgy grip always holds your boot in place. Price is good too. You can even get them in neutral rather then black
Andy

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you care about aesthetics then it narrows the pack. There's some kits that i just don't like the look of. It's really all personal taste. There's only slight mechanical differences between them. At your height any will work for you. Good luck choosing one and show us which you decide to get!
Don’t really care too much about looks. Main priorities are amount of adjustability and ease of getting replacement parts. Ended up going with CNC Racing RPS.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts