Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all. Just got my first Ducati and it's an Artic white 959. Already have trex Frame sliders, pit bulls stands on order, tank protector on as well. Recovering from hernia surgery so won't be riding for a while. Looking to do a track day to really learn the bike away from traffic. Been stalking this forum a lot but happy to be a part of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Welcome Camron and Congrats on your first Ducati!!!! She looks beautiful. Hope your recover is quick and you can get some riding time in buddy. Let me know how the pitbull setup works out and how you set it up. That is my next purchase and I'm still new here and learning.

Again congrats and thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the update of your riding experience and bike stand setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new 959!

·
Registered
892 Posts
What stands did you order? I just picked up a hybrid front (F0100A-100) and SS rear (F0028A-000) for cheap and pretty happy with them.

Reactions: Spanishcop

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What stands did you order? I just picked up a hybrid front (F0100A-100) and SS rear (F0028A-000) for cheap and pretty happy with them.
Just got the rear for now it was the SS one but had to remove the little handle things under the bolts then tighten them down. For the front I'm going to wait until next month since it's about $224. But I love the stand.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Congrats on the bike!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Just got the rear for now it was the SS one but had to remove the little handle things under the bolts then tighten them down. For the front I'm going to wait until next month since it's about $224. But I love the stand.

Can you post a few pics of your setup. The stand and spools to see your setup. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
...had to remove the little handle things under the bolts then tighten them down.
Yeah you gotta fiddle around with them to position it correctly if you want to use them for multiple width bikes. I plan to also use it for a bike that doesn't accept spools, so they're useless for quick changes between spooled to non-spooled.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts