Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Been reading a lot on this interesting forum, so about time to get registered. Always had a passion for twins, but never got "The Real" one :wink2: Finally last year got a Hypermotard 821 SP, which was a lot of fun riding, but the Panigale kept smiling to me every time I saw her passing by...>:) So now I have a White 959 giving me a big smile every day :grin2:

Hope to read and write some good things on this forum !

Have fun and be save !

Regards,

JP

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello,

Been reading a lot on this interesting forum, so about time to get registered. Always had a passion for twins, but never got "The Real" one :wink2: Finally last year got a Hypermotard 821 SP, which was a lot of fun riding, but the Panigale kept smiling to me every time I saw her passing by...>:) So now I have a White 959 giving me a big smile every day :grin2:

Hope to read and write some good things on this forum !

Have fun and be save !

Regards,

JP
Welcome and congrats on your new ride! Here's to more miles smiling! :laugh:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I couldn't help but notice the avatar myself!:smile2:......that's what I call a nice twin! Ha ha.
Ok, back on track......welcome to the forum and here's to some nice riding days!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Just curious, how's the Hypermotard? I've been considering a sumo for my next bike, and while the Hypermotard isn't on my list of considerations, I'd be interested in hearing about it (especially since I haven't heard the best of things about the 821)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts