Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, my first Ducati coming from a gsxr-600. I bought this bike about tow weeks ago and it still leaves me speechless lol. Pretty new to the socal bike scene. Would be nice to get together for a ride if anyone is down? -Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Hello and welcome @andysk585 - nice color choice ;)
I'll speak for myself and say I'm almost always down for a ride on the weekends

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dingo. I plan on riding this sat or sunday morning if you're up for it. You are located in Newport Beach? thats a good 55 miles from me. I'm in Westwood. Where do you usually ride?

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Dingo - you should definitely come up some time. We'll hit up PCH and the snake or Angeles Crest Hwy. I think I'd be down to check out the roads down there, always up for new roads. I'll PM you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
@ Dingo and Andysk585

Just got my new 959 last Saturday finally after getting a few mods done. Thanks to Dingo I think and others for telling me to just pull the trigger on it after I was being hesitant originally.

Anyways, I am a pretty new rider (have not been on a bike in over 20+ years) but feeling pretty good on it. I would be down for any mellow (beginner friendly) rides if/when you are. I live in LA area and could meet you guys anywhere...I may go ride in Malibu this weekend (easy PCH run most likely and not canyons).

We should PM each other and get some cell#'s going.

Also how can I tag you guys like using @ (username)..? This is my first forum so not sure all the tricks on how to do that stuff hahahah

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
@ Dingo and Andysk585

Just got my new 959 last Saturday finally after getting a few mods done. Thanks to Dingo I think and others for telling me to just pull the trigger on it after I was being hesitant originally.

Anyways, I am a pretty new rider (have not been on a bike in over 20+ years) but feeling pretty good on it. I would be down for any mellow (beginner friendly) rides if/when you are. I live in LA area and could meet you guys anywhere...I may go ride in Malibu this weekend (easy PCH run most likely and not canyons).

We should PM each other and get some cell#'s going.

Also how can I tag you guys like using @ (username)..? This is my first forum so not sure all the tricks on how to do that stuff hahahah
What's up, congrats and welcome. I don't think I'm allowed to pm you since I'm fairly new to this forum as well. We'll just have to communicate through this post. I'm planning on riding this weekend pch if your up for it. Lmk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats to the new owners and a warm welcome!!!! We definitely need to get a group ride going. It would be great to meet some of you. I know a lot of excellent routes. We just need to set a date and destination and I can put together a great ride.

Cheers!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Congrats to the new owners and a warm welcome!!!! We definitely need to get a group ride going. It would be great to meet some of you. I know a lot of excellent routes. We just need to set a date and destination and I can put together a great ride.

Cheers!!![/QUOTE

I am itching to group ride as well. I actually plan on riding tomorrow 10am if anyone is up for it? Lmk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey guys, my first Ducati coming from a gsxr-600. I bought this bike about tow weeks ago and it still leaves me speechless lol. Pretty new to the socal bike scene. Would be nice to get together for a ride if anyone is down? -Andy
Congrats!
Same feeling here. Picked my 959 up last week :)
First Ducati as well, coming from CBR1000RR. I love it!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Out of town this coming weekend, but definitely interested in a group ride!
Great, I'll let you know when we get one going. I'm going to start a thread soon for Socal Group Ride.

Congrats on the bike! Closer to the 600 mile oil change yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am way past that, owned it for about a month now and at 1300 miles

Congrats!
Same feeling here. Picked my 959 up last week :)
First Ducati as well, coming from CBR1000RR. I love it!
yeah, I don't think I'll ever be able to go back lol.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
You guys should get in on the Ohlins Adjustable Steering Damper Group Buy and help out a fellow rider in the area - not to mention get some great kit for the bike!

I'm in for a group ride...

·
Registered
11 Posts
@ andysky585... yes I think you are correct. Looks like new users need to post at least 15 posts until your able to PM someone.

Anyways, you can reach me at:

[email protected]

I would be down for a mellow ride up PCH, I went up PCH to Ventura on Sunday morning and it was nice. Still breaking in the bike.

Congrats on the purchase too! I love mine...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
@ andysky585... yes I think you are correct. Looks like new users need to post at least 15 posts until your able to PM someone.

Anyways, you can reach me at:

[email protected]

I would be down for a mellow ride up PCH, I went up PCH to Ventura on Sunday morning and it was nice. Still breaking in the bike.

Congrats on the purchase too! I love mine...
I was on pch sunday morning as well and saw another 959, was that you? I think it was around 10am? If you rode through the snake that was definitely you.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts