Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!!

Just purchased my 959 yesterday. I couldn't be more excited. I saw the 959 for the first time about a month ago and thought it was the most beautiful bike I'd ever seen. Did some research and read/watched a lot of reviews. I wanted to ride one because it would be my first sportbike and only my second bike overall. Yesterday I got the chance to demo one and fell in love ❤. So I bought it. Only sad part is the dealer was offering free winter storage so I decided to take advantage of that. Won't get a chance to really get on it till the spring but it will totally be worth the wait. Really looking forward to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome! I know your struggles! Mine is at home but I work too much and every free day it seems to rain ☹

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hello Gates!!! Welcome and good choice on the bike. Did you get white or red? You'll have to post some pics of her sometime so we can see her.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi everyone!!!

Just purchased my 959 yesterday. I couldn't be more excited. I saw the 959 for the first time about a month ago and thought it was the most beautiful bike I'd ever seen. Did some research and read/watched a lot of reviews. I wanted to ride one because it would be my first sportbike and only my second bike overall. Yesterday I got the chance to demo one and fell in love ❤. So I bought it. Only sad part is the dealer was offering free winter storage so I decided to take advantage of that. Won't get a chance to really get on it till the spring but it will totally be worth the wait. Really looking forward to it!!

Hi, from MA and welcome! Where in MA are you?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome!!

nband I'll probably run into that as well but spring brings longer days so hope to be able to ride more after work.

Spanishcop I got my 959 in white. I really dig the concept of the matte color with pearls. I tried to post a pic in my original post but I didn't have enough posts. Will def get one up when I can.

Hey absessive I'm out in the metro west, Framingham to be exact. Where in MA are you?

Right back at you Simi !

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!!

nband I'll probably run into that as well but spring brings longer days so hope to be able to ride more after work.

Spanishcop I got my 959 in white. I really dig the concept of the matte color with pearls. I tried to post a pic in my original post but I didn't have enough posts. Will def get one up when I can.

Hey absessive I'm out in the metro west, Framingham to be exact. Where in MA are you?

Right back at you Simi !

Burlington. Where'd you get the 959 from? Guess you got a good deal with storage.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Burlington. Where'd you get the 959 from? Guess you got a good deal with storage.

Cool I use to live in Stoneham. I went up to Seacoast Sport Cycle on Derry, NH. They had good online reviews for sales and service. I was able to get a demo unit with 154 miles and it still qualified for the 0% interest. The demo discount plus having the winter storage and spring prep included I couldn't say no.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!!

Right back at you Simi !

Cool I use to live in Stoneham. I went up to Seacoast Sport Cycle on Derry, NH. They had good online reviews for sales and service. I was able to get a demo unit with 154 miles and it still qualified for the 0% interest. The demo discount plus having the winter storage and spring prep included I couldn't say no.

Yeah, Seacoast is where its at. Mine and a buddy's white 959s are stored with them as well. Ah, I wish I could've gotten that 0%. Next spring we should do a meet and greet.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats (but also sorry) about the new, stored 959!

When are you guys looking to pull your 959's out of storage?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, Seacoast is where its at. Mine and a buddy's white 959s are stored with them as well. Ah, I wish I could've gotten that 0%. Next spring we should do a meet and greet.
Welcome!. I got mine from Seacoast as well and it's currently stored with them. I am the 'buddy' @absessive is referring to :)

I'm really glad I found Seacoast. Looking forward to working with them going forward as well. Really nice set up and the staff was friendly. I like that most of the staff races and that they work on track bikes. If people who track their bikes go there for service it must be good.

I'd definitely be down for a meet and greet in the spring.

Welcome to the forums and congrats (but also sorry) about the new, stored 959!

When are you guys looking to pull your 959's out of storage?
Well hopefully as soon as possible. But hard to say have to wait and see what winter has in store for us.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Post photos of your bike. I know all the white 959s look the same, but I cannot stop seeing new photos of them!
I had test-ridden a white 959 demo at Seacoast 3 times or so back in August. It was still up for sale then. Did you get to ride it at all, since you got it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here you go. Not the best pic but she still looks good .
@absessive I probably got the bike you rode. I did get a chance to ride it and that sealed the deal really. I already liked what I'd seen about the 959 but I needed to ride it since it was going to be my first big girl bike. Even though it was a quick ride I knew right away.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Awesome Gates.... Yup when you get time get her all shined up, do a photoshoot and show her off

·
Registered
118 Posts
Here you go. Not the best pic but she still looks good .
@absessive I probably got the bike you rode. I did get a chance to ride it and that sealed the deal really. I already liked what I'd seen about the 959 but I needed to ride it since it was going to be my first big girl bike. Even though it was a quick ride I knew right away.

Looking good. I went in to just test ride the 959, and dragged @aayp as well. Came out of Seacoast with a huge grin and figuring out how to make this work. That bike, sells itself. They sell Aprilia's and I've seen the other liter bikes, but the first test ride had me hooked, and we traded in our old bikes the next week. Another week later, I took her home. :crying:I miss mine. I feel like I didnt even ride her enough before putting up for storage. You'll be itching to ride this entire winter. Hence why I lurk in this forum all the time. Congrats again. You cannot go wrong with the 959.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts