Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my friends.

The terrible shipper I used to move my bike recently, among other things, snapped off the trigger-style switch that controls turning on the high beams and flashing them.

I need to replace the small plastic trigger. I've looked at the parts schematic and it doesn't appear any of the buttons on any of the switchgear are listed as individual parts available for purchase. See attached.

Do any of you bright guys and gals have thoughts on how I can get a replacement trigger switch if I can't order the part?

Can I order the part, I'm just looking in the wrong place? I don't want to order an entirely new left handlebar control piece, obviously, to replace a $1 plastic switch.

Really appreciate it, all.
-Curly

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey, my friends.

The terrible shipper I used to move my bike recently, among other things, snapped off the trigger-style switch that controls turning on the high beams and flashing them.

I need to replace the small plastic trigger. I've looked at the parts schematic and it doesn't appear any of the buttons on any of the switchgear are listed as individual parts available for purchase. See attached.

Do any of you bright guys and gals have thoughts on how I can get a replacement trigger switch if I can't order the part?

Can I order the part, I'm just looking in the wrong place? I don't want to order an entirely new left handlebar control piece, obviously, to replace a $1 plastic switch.

Really appreciate it, all.
-Curly

Your going to have to buy the whole unit #11 on the diagram.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
you'll pick up a used one fairly cheap

·
Registered
136 Posts
when I had a moving company move my bike from Boston to Seattle, there were some scratches on the fairings. I filed a claim and the moving company paid for the cost of the parts.

Might be an option for you if the cost is significant.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Indeed. I’ve replaced the switch entirely. My old one is available for sale in the Classifieds section for cheap. Thanks, brother

1 - 7 of 7 Posts