Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm sure all of you have heard of the Throttle Spacer Kit by now- it's one of the best bang for your buck mods for any Panigale! BUT, were you aware that we've now solved the second biggest complaint from Panigale owners? That's right, the HEAT!

And in the spirit of the holidays, we'd like to offer another group buy for 959 owners!

If I can get at least 10 people interested in the group buy, I'll sell the kits for $69.99, with free shipping to the US, and only $7 shipping anywhere else in the world. Please leave a reply in this thread if you're interested!

Feel free to check out my website, panigaleheatshield.com, for even more information. Also follow me on instagram: ducati_spacers

Thanks all!

Kevin @ Panigale Spacers

Attachments

· Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Definitely interested in the group buy!

Just curious, why didn't you go with the gold tape? Isn't it better at reflecting heat?
It would be, if it were actually gold. But all the "gold" tape on the market is just some copper or brass alloy, meant to resemble gold. It's more expensive and sometimes even less effective than a good, aluminized fiberglass material, like the one we're using! But it does look pretty bitchin'. I might consider doing a small run of some gold material in the future!

Edit: I did further research, and it turns out some of the "gold" material is even just a amber-tinted film applied to the standard, silver material.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.