Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up the forward exit Termi's, MWR high efficiency filter, and a Rapid Bike Evo. I'm going to do some before and after dyno figures with all this stuff, but am not sure how long to wait after installing the Rapid Bike.

Bike is completely stock right now performance-wise, and only has 60 miles on it, so I wanted to wait for the stock dyno run until after break-in. Or at least until after the 600 mile mark.

After the stock dyno run I'm going to throw on the above goodies. Might do exhaust + Rapid Bike and then exhaust + filter + Rapid Bike if the dyno rates aren't that crazy.

So yeah... how long does it take for the Rapid Bike to sort things out before it'd produce it's "final" dyno figures? I've never used one of these things before.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Recently picked up the forward exit Termi's, MWR high efficiency filter, and a Rapid Bike Evo. I'm going to do some before and after dyno figures with all this stuff, but am not sure how long to wait after installing the Rapid Bike.

Bike is completely stock right now performance-wise, and only has 60 miles on it, so I wanted to wait for the stock dyno run until after break-in. Or at least until after the 600 mile mark.

After the stock dyno run I'm going to throw on the above goodies. Might do exhaust + Rapid Bike and then exhaust + filter + Rapid Bike if the dyno rates aren't that crazy.
Yes Please. A comparative analysis between the following dyno runs would probably rank as one of the most sought after answer everyone wants to read:
Dyno runs

1. Stock
  2. Stock + Rapid Bike
  3. Stock + Rapidbike + filter
  4. Stock + Rapidbike + filter + exhaust

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah I’ve got one but only done maybe 200 miles so far with it

It’s definitely better than when I first installed it. It was slightly improved from standard right away but gradually got better and better

1 - 5 of 5 Posts