Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great looking forum!

Been on the forums for a while now. Some of you might know about Ducati.ms and 899Panigale.org but that is where I have been hanging out at for the past couple years. Currently riding a 2008 1098 Red. I have my eyes set on the 959 ever since I seen it at my local dealership. If I'm not too careful I might just end up walking out with one (the wife is nto goign to be happy). Looking forward to chatting with you fellow ducs. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Wife won't know the difference they're both red and a duc ;)

What he said! lol

Welcome to the club, I say go for it and trust me you will love the bike. I had a 1098S and it was one of my favorite bikes, I actually liked the power & torque of that bike more than my 1199 but the 959 as taken over as my #1 ranked Ducati I've ever owned.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wife won't know the difference they're both red and a duc ;)
So your telling me the next couple bikes are going to red as well? >:)

It's alright what she doesn't know won't hurt her. Just keep collecting the ladies in red.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What he said! lol

Welcome to the club, I say go for it and trust me you will love the bike. I had a 1098S and it was one of my favorite bikes, I actually liked the power & torque of that bike more than my 1199 but the 959 as taken over as my #1 ranked Ducati I've ever owned.
Thanks for the warm welcome fellow ducs!

I was contemplating on getting the 1199 a year ago but didn't follow through. This time around I think a good middleweight like the 959 will suit my needs.

My 1098 down low is a chugger luckily I dropped a tooth up front to 14T and now she behaves in a better manner. But still I think I need to get with time, a 2016 bike would do. It's been a while.

On another note. Where is that video review brother?!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts