Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I'm looking at bags as well (side and tail). I have search extensively and my choice always revert back to the SW-Motech Blaze units to be fitted to my Monster although it can fit the Panigale (see link).
I like these because of their very unobtrusive mounts. Other systems have very large brackets showing when the bags are not attached to the bike. Moreover, you can use the bags on several bikes by just buying the mounts for that other bike.

http://shop.sw-motech.com/en/by+motorbike+or+scooter/DUCATI/959+Panigale/index.htm

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've heard good things about Kriega. I've been considering getting the US-20 drypack for a tail bag or the R20 backpack.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I have a couple of Kriega bags, and have ordered their fit kit made specially for the 959. It was supposed to be available by now, but has been delayed... hoping to get it soon. Here's the link on Revzilla: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/kriega-us-drypack-fit-kit-ducati-panigale-959-1299
BTW, I know the topic is about a tail bag but panniers are a good topic.
There are many great bags available...For me, it's the mounts that's very important!
What does the Panigale (or any other bike) look like when the bags are not attached?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have a couple of Kriega bags, and have ordered their fit kit made specially for the 959. It was supposed to be available by now, but has been delayed... hoping to get it soon. Here's the link on Revzilla: https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/kriega-us-drypack-fit-kit-ducati-panigale-959-1299
Thanks for this info. I watched the video on Kriega's site on how to install the straps that come with the US-20 drypack and while not overly complicated this kit makes it much easier. Also not sure how i missed this on their website.

There are many great bags available...For me, it's the mounts that's very important!
What does the Panigale (or any other bike) look like when the bags are not attached?
DarR looks like just the 4 loops hang out. Possibly could tuck them under the passenger seat when not in use.
Kriega Ducati Panigale US Drypack Fit Kit

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
@gatesb77 Thanks for that. Top bag looks good. It's when we get to the panniers that the issues begin. Some of the mounts are down-right fugly.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a Ducati performance tailbag that came with my bike, it replaces the passenger seat, I will have no use for it so I will put it up for sale. If there is anyone interested PM me, although I won't respond as not enough posts to enable the feature, leave your day to day email and I will contact you from there. 😁

·
Registered
126 Posts
Kreiga 5L:

SW Motech bags + Kreiga 20L:

They all work well!

You can see the saddle bag mounts good here:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
@XCLR8TN
Yes. That's why I like this very unobtrusive mounting system.
Gorgeous pics BTW.

Reactions: XCLR8TN

·
Registered
23 Posts
AVIGIL - you pm' me but I cnat respond as not enough posts if you msg me your email I can talk to about the tank bag more.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Bump, I forgot I had bought a Ducati Performance tail bag and I've been using that all the time now for short trips. Perfect to store a spare visor in, a jacket, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts