Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want to get for parts for my ducati 959 i ready got a lot of things but i want more like i toke my bike for the 1 time to ride and i want a better chain guard like a long one the one on the bike is every small IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Can we please ban this guy now??? seriously dude if you want some stupid accessories then go buy them...you don't need to write a post that barely makes any sense telling us these things.......

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Just because you can't read broken written English from someone who's first language isn't English doesn't make his post nonsensical.

Is it a little frustrating that he posts the same sideways pics in most of his posts, Yes.

This is just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
You may want to consider R&G Frame Sliders. I have a set on mine and they're unobtrusive. Fortunately, I have not put them to the test and I hope I never will. However, my wife has a set on her CBR300R which absorbed 95% of the blow from inexperienced/careless drop(s). Her fairing remained intact with only minor barely visible marks on her mirrors and bar ends.
Photos found here:
http://www.959panigale.net/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vehicle_id=1858

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMG_0191.jpg thanks i got all those on my bike and the r&g frame slider i just gotten the mail today they look very nice here the pic thanks again and you are right

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg last week i look at your garage and i see all the pic and i sold the r&g everything that you have on you bike now a have sorry to copy you.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Hi @mario ,
No worries, just get what makes you happy. May I suggest that you save a copy of your photos on:
1) your computer desktop
2) rotate them and save them first.
3) then post them on this forum from your computer's desktop.

This will help us to help you a lot.
Regards, DarR

1 - 7 of 7 Posts