Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this isn't a good place to post this but MOST images are not showing up for me but some are so it's a little strange. Im on Chrome browser and I do have an ad blocker one. Would that be blocking images (usually it's when its a thumbnail). See below:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
yes, I believe that's your adblocker - turn it off and reload, very easy to tell if its causing it

·
Registered
892 Posts
Yeah for whatever reason, uBlock blocks a lot of forum images. I usually disable my ad blocker and reload the page if I want to see user-uploaded images on most forums. If it is hosted on other sites (ie. imgur or tapatalk) the images show up fine.

Also ad blockers also interfere with some of the site's functionality such as hover over menus (ie. 'Forums' or 'New Posts' dropdowns from nav bar, dropdown under 'Notifications') and the ability to click on some links (most notably, 'Post Quick Reply').

I use Chrome as well, noticed this for 2 weeks and kept ads on for this site for a couple of days, but the ads that are shown on here are resource heavy, so now I only turn off the ad blocker if I want to see someone's uploaded images.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah yes indeed it does work. True I should have just tested this before asking lol. The pages do take a while longer to load now but all good thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts