Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a used Arrow slip-on exhaust for the 959 that is in excellent condition and finally got around to installing it. I also had my local dealer install a Rapidbike EVO fuel controller and Sprint air fliter. I removed the exhaust valve servo/cable as well. Initial impressions are a noticable improvement in acceleration and a very pleasing exhaust sound (I removed the baffles). I have not had the opportunity to ring it out yet but I will report back after I put a few hundred miles on the new system. I also installed the Euro lower fairings which, in my opinion, go very well with this exhaust. They hide the ugly exhaust canisters but show off the carbon fiber end caps. I will probably take her to the dyno after the Rapidbike EVO has had at least a few hundred miles to adapt.

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
ohhh we definitely are going to need a video.

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Is there just one can, or is the other one facing forward?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I really like the sound but I wanted it to be loud. Lets put it this way, I won’t be starting the engine at 6am and I’ll also be wearing earplugs when I ride.
Awaiting the results on this.
I have the Arrow slip on sitting in the garage and also not a huge fan of how it looks on the bike.
50 50 on installing or reselling them unopened.

How much were the euro lower side fairings??

Also did you consider modifying the baffles so its not unbearable loud?? (unless you want it earplug worthy of course).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I really like the sound but I wanted it to be loud. Lets put it this way, I won’t be starting the engine at 6am and I’ll also be wearing earplugs when I ride.
I have the Arrow slip on sitting in the garage and also not a huge fan of how it looks on the bike.

Also did you consider modifying the baffles so its not unbearable loud?? (unless you want it earplug worthy of course).
I paid $300 usd for a pair of lower fairings that had been removed from a brand new 959. I’ve seen a used pair for just over $200. The exhaust came with a baffle but I elected to remove it to save weight plus I wanted a louder exhaust. Personally, I think the bike looks fantastic with this exhaust and the euro lower fairings combination. Still haven’t had a chance to put many miles on it yet due to work and rainy conditions recently. I’ll report back after I can take it for a long ride.

·
Registered
3 Posts

I paid $300 usd for a pair of lower fairings that had been removed from a brand new 959. I’ve seen a used pair for just over $200. The exhaust came with a baffle but I elected to remove it to save weight plus I wanted a louder exhaust. Personally, I think the bike looks fantastic with this exhaust and the euro lower fairings combination. Still haven’t had a chance to put many miles on it yet due to work and rainy conditions recently. I’ll report back after I can take it for a long ride.

Yeah i actually think the exhaust looks okay...i think its the angle that it mounts. I agree the euro fairings do make it look great, just not sure if i want to fork out more ontop of the exhaust.

Sounds good! Would love to hear what you think 😁

1 - 11 of 11 Posts