Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first time storing a bike away for the winter. My dealer will store it for me until mid March 2017.

Can somebody she'd some light on what coverage do I need to keep for insurance to be valid. I am thinking about dropping collision (7) and comprehensive (9) since that accounts for majority of my premium on motorcycle insurance. How about just sticking with compulsory insurance? Thanks, cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Not sure what your insurance runs.... But I'm only paying $48 a month full coverage with $250 deductibles. Never know when a nice day may show up and get the itch to ride.

·
Registered
892 Posts
It also depends on if you financed your 959, your lien holder may have requirements.

Reactions: Spanishcop

·
Registered
132 Posts
It also depends on if you financed your 959, your lien holder may have requirements.

Good point, financed or not, I always leave it on. But yes DJ is right it may be a requirement if you financed it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good point, financed or not, I always leave it on. But yes DJ is right it may be a requirement if you financed it.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
Since I won't have access to my bike until next March (stored it with my dealer) I just went with laid up insurance until that time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts