Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I’m in Santa Cruz California and pay $62 /month to GEICO for full comprehensive and collision on my 2016 959...
-47 years old
-MC endorsement last 30 years
-No claims or tickets last 5 years (knock on wood)
-Carry about 5x the state minimum for property and personal injury liability
-$1k deductible for comp and collision...
I'm in Laguna Niguel and pay $40.92/month, 45, same bike year, $500 deductible for both comp/coll, 5yr good driver and MSF course discounts - Geico as well

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m 38 years old in Texas and I’m paying $1500/year with Geico for full coverage including uninsured motorist coverage and a $1000 deductible for collision and comprehensive. Progressive and Farmers both quoted me over $3000/year for the exact same coverage.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I’m in Santa Cruz California and pay $62 /month to GEICO for full comprehensive and collision on my 2016 959, liability only on my 2008 CBR 1000RR.

-47 years old
-MC endorsement last 30 years
-No claims or tickets last 5 years (knock on wood)
-Carry about 5x the state minimum for property and personal injury liability
-$1k deductible for comp and collision

BTW - I was with Nationwide until I bought my 959; when I went to add the Ducati they wanted $200/month for the Panigale alone so I switched to Geico.
Thats not bad I got in touch with someone from State farm finally. They still want a good chunk of money. around 2300 thats full coverage. I though I was going to get my bike this weekend. Im going to have to wait until we get out house now. I took the MSF course again still did not help me. GA just sucks with motorcycles

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you want to protect your bike make it insured. There are lots of good insurance companies out there that can give you what you want for your bike. There are lots of company which provides 2 wheeler insurance and says that they are the best. But I would say that IFFCO-Tokio is one of the best insurance companies. Before getting insurance you must compare 2-3 company's policies and must look at which company gives own damage cover, damages to Third-Party, who must have a good Claim Settlement Ratio, Savings on Premium and must have easy claims process.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts