Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum and have a lot to learn, i currently have a 07 CBR 600rr and upgraded to a 2016 959, my dream bike. I actually obtained the bike from someone who i believe is on this forum as well, follow my journey as i learn more about myself and my bike! mods coming soon
-from Akron Ohio

Attachments

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looks good and has some nice mods already?
You must be happy.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice purchase and loaded also:
Full Akra, frame slider, axle sliders, lever guards, tail piece & fender eliminator among the most visible tricks.
Very nice indeed.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking bike!

·
Registered
52 Posts
i am new

i just got the ducati 959 panigale 2016 for 12500.00 us. i live in connecticut but i did put a spot package and fiber package too also more extra things too. they told me the bike will be done next week. i use to have 2011 yamaha r6

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
i just got the ducati 959 panigale 2016 for 12500.00 us. i live in connecticut but i did put a spot package and fiber package too also more extra things too. they told me the bike will be done next week. i use to have 2011 yamaha r6
Start your own thread, post some pics!

·
Registered
52 Posts
the 2016 ducati 959 have any problems because i just got. i see so many people talking about that is no good bike

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I have 7600km on mine with no issues other than two bad fork seals covered under warranty. Japanese forks!!!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
the 2016 ducati 959 have any problems because i just got. i see so many people talking about that is no good bike
Why would you get a bike that you hear sooo many people talking bad about?

·
Registered
52 Posts
after i got the bike. I told my friends and they told me the ducati 959 panjgale have so many problems but my bike still at the dealer for my extras parts. i know i will have the bike next week zero miles and 4 years warranty too for 12500.00 but I did put everything that you can think about did cost me 4000 extra. i am in connecticut. I just don't want the bike leave me on the road noting more. but i think that but is reliable motorcycle the ducati 959 panigale. how many miles you have on your and any problem you have on. sorry but in the end of the deal was 8.560.00

·
Registered
52 Posts
i got my in connecticut where i live. the price was 15600.00 but i got the last one 2016 ducati 959 panigale for 12.500.00 and i did add all the extras on the did car me 4000 more. in the end of the deal was 8500.00 for fee and everything not bad right and plus 4 years warranty too

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Dear Mario,
You purchased the bike at least 10 days ago and questioning issues that your brother, sister, mother, father, parish priest, former teacher, and worst of all, your brother-in-law who's now divorced from your sister has said.

I'm just kidding with you here. >:)

Honestly however, Have you ridden it yet? What do you think? That's what's important.

Reactions: mario

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Its very reliable. 7600km with the only things done was replacing a couple of fork seals made in japan.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts