Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else received this email? I was not subscribed to any website/club other than this forum prior to receiving this email. Wanting to make sure this is not a scam.

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
Do you have a facebook account and a member of the 899/959 owners group? There is a member named Sam Lutman-Pauc that I believe runs what you posted and appears to have added all the members email addresses to a distribution list.

Personally, I don't care to receive any notifications and just unsubscribed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I received the same email this morning and wondered where it came from.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I received this too and am part of my local Ducati Owners Club. I'm guessing DOCs shared our contact information. Too sketched out to click on the link.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only place my information could have been taken from is this forum. I enjoy participating in owner's groups, but very much dislike the fact that someone on this forum is pulling my contact information.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The only place my information could have been taken from is this forum. I enjoy participating in owner's groups, but very much dislike the fact that someone on this forum is pulling my contact information.
Yes same for me.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
I wouldn't think this forum is the source. I have not received anything. More likely from the DOC as @DJ Shrug suggested. Or perhaps through your dealer registration?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts