Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

Issues with Mapshare

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Bpoppe21 
#1 ·
Just a heads up, I just got my ECU flashed today with a free mapshare from woolrich's website. The flash was for an SC Project slip on and race air filter. I have a Termi Slip on and Sprint filter, so I figured I would give it a go since it was pretty similar. The bike handled well as I rode through my neighborhood, and I let the bike get up to temp. As soon as I was able to get out of town, I started taking the RPMs up more, and around 7,500-8000 the engine cut all power and once I came to a stop the bike wouldn't start and I have a check engine light. I'm dropping it back off at the tuner tomorrow and waiting for dyno time if he is able to clear the code and there isn't any real issues. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that may be considering doing something similar. I'll update the thread as soon as I learn more.

#2 ·
I just resently installed a Termignoni Front Exit slip-on + Sprint Filter P08 + Rapid Bike EVO. Motosport Exotica in Hollywood, CA created a base map for me. I did not bother with flashing the ECU since I knew I wanted my own map. I test rode it this weekend and it performed flawlessly. Much improve response and I can feel the difference through out the whole RPM range.

Max Power before custom map = 128.32 at 11.29 RPM Max Torque 64.21 at 9.33 RPM
Max Power after custom map = 136.59 at 11.19 RPM Max Torque 68.81 ar 9.21 RPM

Hope they find a solution to your woes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.