Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a lurker on the site with the occasional post/comment till recently.

It took me just 1 demo ride to be convinced that this is the one.

Last weekend, I finally took the plunge and traded in my Yamaha R3 for a 2016 959 Panigale in White from a dealership in NH. I'm hoping to get the bike this Saturday with some changes done. I'm adding a lowering link and a shorter side stand to compensate for my lack of height.

Can't wait!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade! Glad you were able to figure everything out (from the other thread) during your test rides.

I'm interested in how your lowering link and side stand installs turn out, post pics when you can!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats on the upgrade! Glad you were able to figure everything out (from the other thread) during your test rides.

I'm interested in how your lowering link and side stand installs turn out, post pics when you can!
Thanks. Pics will be up once I pick up the bike! This forum has been really helpful in making the decision, though the bike sells itself.

Post in question: Short Rider

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I went to the dealer to pick up the paperwork for insurance and registration and took a photo of the bike with the lowering link. Shorty side stand is not in yet. The bike looks almost upright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: aayp
1 - 10 of 10 Posts