Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Hi Dingo. I have an odd question to ask and I am sure you will know the answer. Are the red rims on our bikes powder coated or they matte finish? They seem power coated, but need your opinion please...thank you
meant power coated glossy or matte..sorry

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome they are amazing bikes. Defiantly get the throttle spacers. $30usd there was some discounts on here if not Jared Campsi that does the Ducati builds on you tube has a discount code on his channel. They make all the difference in the world so much more precise. Only takes 10 minutes to do.
Get out ride as much as possible now. I would seal her with the poly wax now while it’s still warm enough out.
Enjoy always here to help.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I just ordered the spacers yesterday. Should arrive mid next week. I do watch his channel on youtube and Paramto 959.
Thanks for all your help bud. Hopefully one day I can return this favor :)

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Hi Dingo. I have an odd question to ask and I am sure you will know the answer. Are the red rims on our bikes powder coated or they matte finish? They seem power coated, but need your opinion please...thank you
I believe it's a standard powdercoated wheel. The red stock wheels are not matte, they do have a nice shine to them. What's the condition of the wheels on your bike? Have you cleaned them?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I believe it's a standard powdercoated wheel. The red stock wheels are not matte, they do have a nice shine to them. What's the condition of the wheels on your bike? Have you cleaned them?
So far they are clean bud. Have not cleaned them as yet. Will try your Honda cleaner. Lots of people say to use WD40, not sure if I want to

Attachments

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Very clean! Like never ridden clean. I would use WD40 if I didn't have water available with hand soap - that's the only scenario I would use WD40 to clean a painted surface. Which is basically never!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Very clean! Like never ridden clean. I would use WD40 if I didn't have water available with hand soap - that's the only scenario I would use WD40 to clean a painted surface. Which is basically never!
Will use hand soap & water. So far I only added 100km and they still clean. Was with the dealership, got all the fluids changed, brake, clutch, engine flush

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Will use hand soap & water. So far I only added 100km and they still clean. Was with the dealership, got all the fluids changed, brake, clutch, engine flush
They’re clean enough to wait until you get some Honda Spray Cleaner and Polish

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 50 of 50 Posts