Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been studying Kruzimus Maximus also known as @Kruz for a long time (since March).

Recently, sightings of Kruz on the back-roads of DFW have been reported.

Jan 10th 2016

March 31st 2016

April 1st 1894

Getting a chance to video tape the mysterious Kruz in real life in its natural habitat sounded like a fairy tale. Nonetheless, I packed my lunchbox and set out with hopes to spot the elusive Kruz. With great luck I was able to track down and video Kruz on Oct 29th 2016.

From my studies I was able to conclude the Kruz is a semi-intelligent species and can even make-up simple sentences to convey it's needs with a limited grammar.
Known Kruz Grammar: {gas, get, got, gotta, guess, I, is, isn't, light, my, no, on}

The following footage depicts an actual Kruz out in the wild:

Further research is underway

·
Registered
119 Posts
Fun video, great music choice. Maybe we can make it 3 next time. I'm in North Dallas.

Reactions: Kruz and O_O

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
That Sasquatch intro is hilarious, I'm still LMAO :grin2: and the video is one of the best I've seen yet on Youtube, funny and very good action sequencing, music and special effects editing. I think you nailed it on your first try, looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future bro!

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Fun video, great music choice. Maybe we can make it 3 next time. I'm in North Dallas.

Absolutely, we'd love to have you ride with us!

Reactions: TVGuy and O_O

·
Registered
119 Posts
Absolutely, we'd love to have you ride with us!
Let's catch up on a good weekend soon. Got about 200 miles left on my break-in, then I can keep up.

Reactions: Kruz

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quickly...

·
Premium Member
990 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
...that weather looks great.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
...that weather looks great.
We couldn't have asked for better, low to mid 80s and severe clear all day and my 959 was handling like a dream.....finally! Kudos to O_O on the amazing editing, the man is a wizard on a keyboard, he went through hours of video footage to find scenes that would match the music I wanted. I owe him another chicken fried chicken once his stomach settles back down.... can you say projectile vomiting....lol!

Oh and I finally did stop and get some gas, the low fuel warning light kept going off and on during the ride, you guys thought I was making this stuff up.....:grin2:

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Check out at 2:00 how O-O synchronizes the action with the drum beat, really cool effect.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here is the link to the new updated video:

If there is an admin on this forum, please correct the video link in the initial post. And if possible, please put in the Thread title '[Community Video]'. I put a shoutout to 959Panigale.net near the end of the video.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
That video is gonna go viral ....lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts