Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bar ends made by Kyle Racing milled specifically for the CRG bar end mirrors (but will work with any bar end made for a 7/8" bar) are finally back in stock! These are the best of the best. If you aren't using bar end mirrors because of all the weight lost when using the adapters, then these are for you. They completely eliminate that problem. They'll go quick so if you're interested, you should jump on them quick. The powder black and titanium ends aren't in yet, but if you can live with stainless then I'd go for it. Here are a few links. Enjoy! CRG Arrow Mirrors and Kyle Racing Bar Ends for Panigale Kyle Bar End Weights Panigale CRG Mount

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Awesome find.

I love my crg arrow mirror. I may scoop up a set

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Do you only have 1 mirror? How are they compared to stock? What block off plates did you use?
Thanks!
1 mirror on left side.

NRC plates; they are total garbage but I'm not aware of any other turn signal option. It kills me to support a company that takes that little pride in their products.

The arrow mirror is 10 times more functional than stock. With both hands on the bars I can clearly see what's behind me with very very little vibration. Riding one handed, gripping the throttle, the mirror without my other hand dampening the vibration is still better than stock.

I'm so happy to be rid of the stock mirrors.

In full tuck I only have to adjust my form slightly to still have decent functionality of the mirror. As the ride, it's the best mod I've done hands down. As an onlooker, losing the stock fender makes the biggest difference.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 mirror on left side.

NRC plates; they are total garbage but I'm not aware of any other turn signal option. It kills me to support a company that takes that little pride in their products.

The arrow mirror is 10 times more functional than stock. With both hands on the bars I can clearly see what's behind me with very very little vibration. Riding one handed, gripping the throttle, the mirror without my other hand dampening the vibration is still better than stock.

I'm so happy to be rid of the stock mirrors.

In full tuck I only have to adjust my form slightly to still have decent functionality of the mirror. As the ride, it's the best mod I've done hands down. As an onlooker, losing the stock fender makes the biggest difference.
I hear you, Kevin. I have the NRC block-off turn signals. They are well made and sturdy with some nice touches, like the soft underside that prevents them from damaging the paint. The machine screws are countersunk perfectly flush and they are nice and bright. That said, from a cosmetic point of view, they aren't the best. There other, much nicer looking turn signals out there, just not block-offs, and I don't want to drill holes in my fairing.

As for the Arrows, they're the best and at LEAST 10 times more functional than stock. The stock mirrors vibrate like ****, so all I can see are weird blobs. That's when I can see, which I usually can't because my shoulders block the view. The Arrows are perfect. Mine have zero vibration and give me an excellent view on both sides. I still always do hard checks on lane changes, but I need to be aware of what's around me. No idea with the stock mirrors.

You won't regret buying the Kyle Racing bar ends. I've done business with Kyle on my 1198 suspension (He's the guru of suspension in the US) and he makes a number of specialized parts that have to be machined to a thousandth of a millimeter, such as his track links and triple trees. But he also brings this same level of precision to stuff like bar ends. If you take a look on the Titanium bar end weight page, you'll see he's posted up the weights of the stock OEM end vs his titanium product. One one hundredth of a gram difference off of perfect weight differential of steel v titanium. Titanium bar end weight with CRG Groove for Ducati Panigale
It's the same with the stainless. You sacrifice none of the weight. You'll also see all your vibration go away. Trust me, you'll love these!

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
The bar ends made by Kyle Racing milled specifically for the CRG bar end mirrors (but will work with any bar end made for a 7/8" bar) are finally back in stock! These are the best of the best. If you aren't using bar end mirrors because of all the weight lost when using the adapters, then these are for you. They completely eliminate that problem. They'll go quick so if you're interested, you should jump on them quick. The powder black and titanium ends aren't in yet, but if you can live with stainless then I'd go for it. Here are a few links. Enjoy! CRG Arrow Mirrors and Kyle Racing Bar Ends for Panigale Kyle Bar End Weights Panigale CRG Mount
I just ordered these Kyle bar end weights. There was only one option for shipping. So, I'm guessing that I'll get them sometime next week. I ordered the NRC block offs and the CRG Arrow mirrors last night (with expedited shipping), so I should get those tomorrow. If I get the mirrors before the Kyle bar end weights and install them, is it pretty easy to remove the mirrors, put the Kyle bar end weights and the mirrors back on? From what I can see, my assumption is yes.

BTW, here's the reason that I wanted to get the mirrors and blockoffs quickly. Last night a car pulled out in front of me and took off my left mirror. After all of the shock and awe that caused, I wanted to make sure that I could ride my 959 this weekend (because weather will be good and I've got availability, etc). I realize that if I was patient, that I could have ordered the mirrors and weights together and saved some money.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've been dying to get rid of my stock mirrors but i just don't know what to get. I've been debating between the arrow crg mirror or the circular one, is there much of a difference? also do the bar end from kyle racing need any kind of adapter? or do they just screw into the bar and and that's it? also is there any other mirror block off other then NRC? and why do you usually only need one bar end mirror? sorry for the million question guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey beansy,

Did you ever get a reply to your question? I am looking at this same bar end/mirror setup too. If you got these already can you tell me if they were basically screw off old OM ones and screw these on? Easy I assume?

I for sure can see why people do not like the flimsy stock mirrors but at the same time I am not sure I am sold on the look of bike without the mirrors and having the block offs. I know safety should be first concern and not looks tho ;)

Thanks

·
Registered
892 Posts
@jiujitsu&959 and @beansy (sorry no one replied until now),

The Kyle Racing bar ends are the screw in type. The ones meant for the CRG mirrors are basically identical to the OEM ones with a groove cutout for the mirror bracket. Same hex key size as well.

Typically you need just one to be street legal.

EDIT: By the way, on @NYCman's links, there's pictures of how it looks, and yes, its a direct thread on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts