Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new 959 from European Cycle Sports LTD in Plano Texas on March 5, 2016. Today is June 14, well over 3 months and still no license plates or title. Numerous phone calls to their business office have not been able to get my issue resolved, they think everything is somehow getting lost in the mail. I have purchased many vehicles in my life but this is the first time something like this has happened, not a happy camper right now.:frown2:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Picked up my new 959 from European Cycle Sports LTD in Plano Texas on March 5, 2016. Today is June 14, well over 3 months and still no license plates or title. Numerous phone calls to their business office have not been able to get my issue resolved, they think everything is somehow getting lost in the mail. I have purchased many vehicles in my life but this is the first time something like this has happened, not a happy camper right now.:frown2:
That sucks. I'm in Austin Texas, and I got my metal plates in 4 days.

Hopefully they are at least giving you valid paper plates until you get it sorted out.

·
Premium Member
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They gave me a new paper tag after the first one expired but no news on where my metal plates or title are, I'm guessing they have my address wrong, what a PITA!

·
Registered
150 Posts
They gave me a new paper tag after the first one expired but no news on where my metal plates or title are, I'm guessing they have my address wrong, what a PITA!
It's weird that they aren't shipped to the dealer first. That is usually how it goes. At least that is how it worked for both my bikes, and all of my cars.

They usually ask if I want to come pick them up, then I either opt to have the dealership mail them to me, or i go grab them if i like the people or want to play with new bikes. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts