Registered
205 Posts
Did you get a sprocket with them?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you get a sprocket with them?
Haven’t purchased yet. Looking at a purchasing in a month as they have a 4-6 wk lead time. Want to time it all out for my 7500 mi service and do this all (oil change w internal filter cleaning and wheel swap) in one fell swoop.

Sounds like sprocket is needed. Recommend any brand in particular? Need new cush drive or anything else?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ll buy your stock front wheel when you buy aftermarket wheel. I have an extra oem rear and I’m looking for an extra oem front.

·
Registered
205 Posts
They will come complete usually if from a reputable supplier and sprocket as an option. Have you been quoted price yet?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked up a pair of OZ GASS RS-As from Bellisimoto for $2265. Really good customer service setting up a package (+tires, sprocket, and chain).

Anyone interested in an OEM wheelset?
Did you end up pulling the trigger? Post some pics up when you get a chance!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Picked up a pair of OZ GASS RS-As from Bellisimoto for $2265. Really good customer service setting up a package (+tires, sprocket, and chain).
Photos please.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Photos please.

Pretty impressed with the difference this wheel/tire combo makes. OZ GASS-RS-A, 44T Supersprox Stealth sprocket, and Pirelli Rosso Corsa 2. Bike feels noticeably more responsive. Might have to re-evaluate suspension settings as the ride feels a little more stiff/harsh. Next up will be upgrading suspension.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interesting, I'm currently looking at available aftermarket wheels at 4wheelonline. Seeing your choices makes me want to look for something that is similar to that. Although, finding the perfect tire for it is another matter.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts