Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
3,000 miles
arctic silk

Selling my pretty much brand new 959 because I have to get some pretty major life insurance for a large business merger that i'm currently doing. They are extremely thorough and it just wont work for me right now. I had to get rid of my dirt bike too, so this is a very frustrating time for me. I will 100% be getting a bike next summer and be back on the forums (hopefully). Until then, I hope somebody else can enjoy my bike.

-NRC fender eliminator kit installed by me on the dealership floor as they finalize the deal
-Red reservoirs (Ducati)
-0bv the setup and 600 maintenance completed
-Will include my rear tire stand with the sale if interested

This pains me to even type this to be honest. Love this bike. It was my dream to always own a panigale, but I will be back. I am an experienced rider. Owned bikes since I was a little kid racing dirt bikes. This has been garage kept, treated beautifully, and was never burned out, tracked, or wheelied (unless out of corners gently lol).

I am located in the Midwest - Wisconsin. I can help with shipping if needed.

THIS BIKE HAS NEVER EVEN BEEN REGISTERED!

My payoff on my loan is $12,563 and I want to at least try and make back some of the money I put into it / put down on the loan. If I could get $14,000 out of it i would be happy considering the dealer makes this bike $18,500 fucking dollars after they're done bending you over lol.

Serious only. Email me [email protected] dot com or call/text 262 853 15 six nine.

PHOTOS CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.instagram.com/401klol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics attached to this reply. Sorry I dont have great photos. I have a lot if serious people are interested. I mean the bike is mint+++ the majority of the miles are from the dealer I bought it from 500 miles away. Went there twice all highway no traffic at all. Wisconsin farm roads lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im also aware that I only have 18 posts here. For any further verification please just call or text. Im very straightforward and im fully aware that the price is pretty close to being standard. Im reasonable and want this to go to somebody in the scene that respects the bike.... not some kid from craigslist.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
It pains me that only AWS Panigales seem to be going up for sale... sad to hear you've got to sell!

·
Registered
892 Posts
I think you meant 2016 :p

Just a question, why was it never registered?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you meant 2016 :p

Just a question, why was it never registered?
good catch. it's been one **** of a week lol.

Bought it out of state and live in an area where there are no people. I rolled the dice I guess and just used my plates from a CBR I had registered. I was planning on registering it this summer but never got around to it. DMV is kind of far away from me.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Sorry you've gotta sell!

If you wouldn't mind, a photo of your screen name written on a paper in a photo with the bike or odometer would be great.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Other things to add to that pic: a set of left handed golf clubs, a sugar cookie from Queens and a midget holding these balloons

Just kidding man, I corrected your title!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts