Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i was wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this. I'm looking to replace my side mirrors with the Veloce L Sport mirrors from Rizoma. however on the website they dont have the 2016-2017 959 listed as one of the options but they do have the 2015-2017 1199 and 1299 listed and it has these mirrors for those models. i emailed Rizoma asking if it will fit the 959 but they sent me a schematic for an adapter they use and told me to ask the dealer if it will work. has anyone tried these or something similar? or if able woould be able to tell me if these adapters will work?

thanks!

Link (separated the link so that i can make the post) for the mirrors and schematic for the adapter is attached

http : //www . rizoma . com/universal/mirrors/veloce-l-sport/en?MOTO=56907311-50462970-R]Universal Mirrors by Rizoma Bikes Accessories

Attachments

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
That looks like the adapter will not cover the fairing enough to secure it to the upper frame. I have Rizoma's and the adapter is different.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Dingo they look amazing! that's exactly what i want. So did you not use an adapter and only used the materials that the mirrors came with? i see you had to do some wire work but what about securing them to their locations?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
@Momo - the mirrors are sold a la carte, so-to-speak... meaning the mirror is one part and the adapter is another. You need both parts to mount them which make up one side. The adapter is the black anodized aluminum mounting piece in the pictures. 2 mirrors and 2 adapters and 2 wiring adapters is what you need. The wiring adapters allow you to clip directly to the stock female connector, which is why I soldered them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Dingo Thank you! just want to make sure i got the right equipment. i went to the website that you posted on that thread, are these the adapters that you were speaking of?

http://www.bellissimoto . com/parts/mirrors/mirror-adapters/rizoma-mirror-adapter-bs817b-for-ducati-1299-1199r-959-2015-1

also where can i go to find the wiring adapters? i cant seem to find them on that site.

thank you so much for your help by the way!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
@Momo - I checked my receipt from BellissiMoto and those are the correct adapters - BS817B. From what I was told they only come in black, other I would've gotten silver like the mirror. The wiring adapter kit is Veloce L Mirror Cable Adapter Kit EE047H

Glad I can help!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Dingo you're a life saver! Lol Thank you again, I was pretty bummed when I thought I wasn't gonna be able to get these mirrors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts