Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought 2016 959 Panigale this week. Upgraded from 2014 Monster 796.
Upgraded seat, exhaust wrapped in heat tape, carbon fiber rear fender, carbon fiber rear seat crowl, carbon fiber tail pieces, and fender eliminator with integrated turn signals.

Can't figure out how to post more than one pic at a time so more pics to come in posts.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nicely done. I kept my Monster for around town duties. What kind of seat is that and does it work for you comfort wise?

·
Registered
439 Posts
My 2013 Anniversary Monster 796 and 899 after having my vehicles Opticoated.

I finally traded the Monster for the RR...

Attachments

Reactions: Renzo520

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

I was thinking of heatwrapping the pipes just like yours, did you do it yourself?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nicely done. I kept my Monster for around town duties. What kind of seat is that and does it work for you comfort wise?
Luimoto seat cover goes over stock seat but has a little extra plush. Not bad so far. Longest ride was 2.5 hours and it was way better than stock seat on the Monster.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Done at the dealer. Still gets pretty hot but I like the look of it and no way I would have wrapped it that perfect.
The heat is no problem to me, but I definitely like the way it looks (apparently there's a lot of people that don't like it).

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I bought exhaust wrap to do mine (because I like the look), but come to find out the piece under the seat has a flange around the entire curve inside and out, I didn't do it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts