Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The best windscreens for your 959 Panigale are now available through www.motomillion.com

Unlike any other windscreen on the market MRA screens are all made from aircraft canopy material which are virtually shatterproof.

Used by many factory racing teams, MRA is the windscreen of choice for a long list of professional racers.

The original inventor of the "Double-Bubble" style windscreen, all MRA windscreens are made in Germany and meet rigorous requirements of the TUV and FMVSS standards.

What does it do?

• Double-Bubble ensures to maximize the aerodynamic design and improve the airflow while in tucked position.
• Highest quality materials used ensures the least amount of distortion in the field of vision.
• Available in Clear, Grey Smoke (pictures below) or Gloss Black.

Get the quality your Panigale deserves.

How much?
- MRA RacingScreen for 959 / 1299 Panigale is ONLY! $106.95 USD
- Free shipping to USA!
- Fast and affordable international shipping options are available.

How long till I receive my product?
- Only 1-3 Business days! (in USA)
- Only 3-5 Business days! (in Canada)
- International delivery varies by location. Usually no more than 10 days.

How do I purchase?
- Order directly from our website https://www.motomillion.com/collections/ducati-panigale-899-1199-959-1299/products/mra-racingscreen-double-bubble-windshield-for-959-1299-panigale

Will it work with my 959 Panigale?
- Direct replacement of all 959 and 1299 Panigale models

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask or contact us directly.​

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Those look nice! I like how they have the black fade for OE setups.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look nice! I like how they have the black fade for OE setups.
The black part is mainly to make sure that the expensive TFT display is kept away from the sun. There has been numerous cases where screens which do not have the lower part blacked out have caused melting of the display.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
The black part is mainly to make sure that the expensive TFT display is kept away from the sun. There has been numerous cases where screens which do not have the lower part blacked out have caused melting of the display.
That's good intel. Thanks!

Reactions: MotoMillion

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's good intel. Thanks!
You are welcome, I was able to dig up a picture of a screen which had no black out at the bottom, and the aftermath.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts