Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey 959ers. I tried the new member area but figured this section gets more vision. I’m new to ducs and have done a ton of research which has led me to believe the 959 is well suited for me.

I’m located in south Orange County and am currently looking at bikes in the area. I stopped by Rosso Corsa and they have a few 959’s on the floor...but I’m reluctant to pay dealer fees! The owner was super nice so I’m willing to pay a premium to support a local business, but at the same time would rather spend that extra money on quality gear.

Anyways, if anyone is local and could assist with looking at a few bikes that would be awesome! I’ve tried to PM a few guys already but apparently I need 15 posts to PM anyone. Instead of making 15 random thread bumps, I figured I’d start here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you end up finding a 959? I talked to those guys at rosso corsa and they weren't too cooperative on price. Ended up getting one at a proper outgoing model price from del amo in Redondo. They had another one, but it had a big chip on the tank.
Ducati Beverly hills had a white one also at a good discount. Though both of these were as of about 2 weeks ago. Newport beach may be getting a few in though. Would be worth an inquiry if you are still looking as those guys are really cool.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live in Yorba Linda and found my bike in Palm Desert. Last August I found my 959 off of CycleTrader with 500miles and first service was done. I paid $13,500 for my 959 Corse when it was stickered at $17,800 a little before the V2 was introduced to the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Trading n my 2015 Daytona 675 for a 2019 959 or 2020 V2

959 vs. V2 - No clue which one to get, will need a test ride for sure.

Pice for a 959 is $11999 but I hear Del Amo loves to throw in those big dealer fees
V2 - at MSRP with no dealer or ADM fees

What should I do????? o_Oo_O

1 - 11 of 11 Posts