Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings... long time Ducati.ms member. Picked up a 959 on Saturday, well I actually purchased her on Sat. making the trek to pick her up tomorrow. Selected a red one. The wife and I had white 8484's which we traded in on Aprilia's a few years back. I figure go with Italian red this time. We are long time Ducati owners, I've owned over 7 ducs in the past 12 years the last one I owned was a 1198 SP, great bike but turned like a tractor. I'm hoping the 959 lives up to the hype, it has big shoes to follow in because my Apes are one of the best riding bikes I have owned in the past 20 years of riding. Excited to see what she does...

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Welcome! Did you get rid of your RSV4 RF? I've heard some amazing things about that bike.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome! Did you get rid of your RSV4 RF? I've heard some amazing things about that bike.
Not a chance that is the best bike I have owned and I've owned s lot lol... I still my 2013 factory. I'm hoping the 959 is as good as the reviews say.

Can't wait... woot!!!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Greetings... long time Ducati.ms member. Picked up a 959 on Saturday, well I actually purchased her on Sat. making the trek to pick her up tomorrow. Selected a red one. The wife and I had white 8484's which we traded in on Aprilia's a few years back. I figure go with Italian red this time. We are long time Ducati owners, I've owned over 7 ducs in the past 12 years the last one I owned was a 1198 SP, great bike but turned like a tractor. I'm hoping the 959 lives up to the hype, it has big shoes to follow in because my Apes are one of the best riding bikes I have owned in the past 20 years of riding. Excited to see what she does...
Snow , where you at in Florida? I'm in Tampa Area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts