Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just collected my 959 today from south of the river. I'm loving getting used to the bike, so much more tech than I'm used to. Have been racing Daytona 675's for a while so all the duke's features are very welcomed.

Hope to see some more 959's round Perth!

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Hi,
Just collected my 959 today from south of the river. I'm loving getting used to the bike, so much more tech than I'm used to. Have been racing Daytona 675's for a while so all the duke's features are very welcomed.

Welcome! You'll love the 959. What modifications have you done/do you have planned? Got some pictures of you new 959?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Howdy Perthling. Hope it's not as cold over on that side as it is in Sydney. Took my bike to Putty Road for the first time yesterday and almost froze to death on my way out. Was cold enough that neither the seat nor the engine gave any warming relief!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi,

Welcome to the forum. I'm SOR, Perth.:smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts