Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forums; just bought a 959 in November and am currently waiting for it to warm up here. (NH)

Thanks!

-Jesse

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Mario, you don't welcome a member by posting pics of YOUR bike. Please be courteous of other people's threads and help to keep them on topic.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congrats and welcome!! I got my 959 in November as well. Can't wait to get it out of winter storage. I'm in MA and what a beautiful day! Weather is looking up :-D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Welcome to da forum. It was nice here in white Ontario this week and I getting anxious to get out also. The best I have done today was break-in a new track jacket and buy a new pair of gauntlets.

·
Super Moderator
556 Posts
Welcome to da forum. It was nice here in white Ontario this week and I getting anxious to get out also. The best I have done today was break-in a new track jacket and buy a new pair of gauntlets.
Too bad you're not in Quebec, you could cruise the boarder and call in illegals...

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Lol, I'd have to be on the look-out for all full face helmets.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Congrats and welcome!! I got my 959 in November as well. Can't wait to get it out of winter storage. I'm in MA and what a beautiful day! Weather is looking up :-D

I hear you.. Almost 70 degrees out! I saw a few riders on my way back from work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts