Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I just got a new 2019 959 corse , very excited to own one the sexiest motorcycles ever made always wanted to own a panigale and last week my dream became true, the bike is absolutely a beast can’t wait to put miles on it , I’m from Boston mass, I do most of my riding in New Hampshire on the white mountains area and a little on the western Massachusetts, i got a ton of questions for you guys and hope to get some really good feed back also hope to help other new members with their questions and concerns as I own the bike and put miles on it!!! Ride safe and God bless you all !!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey everyone I just got a new 2019 959 corse , very excited to own one the sexiest motorcycles ever made always wanted to own a panigale and last week my dream became true, the bike is absolutely a beast can’t wait to put miles on it , I’m from Boston mass, I do most of my riding in New Hampshire on the white mountains area and a little on the western Massachusetts, i got a ton of questions for you guys and hope to get some really good feed back also hope to help other new members with their questions and concerns as I own the bike and put miles on it!!! Ride safe and God bless you all !!! View attachment 28739
Congratulations on the new bike bud. Looks awesome(y)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts