Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 959 Owner, on my very first ride after picking it up I went past a photographer by chance on Old Pacific Highway, Sydney who snapped that. Probably riding a little hard on a bike with 7 kms on the clock but I couldn't help myself.

Haven't had a twin since my old VTR1000 in my 20's. To be fair, modern bikes are so strangled with emissions stuff etc I think the VTR would kill the 959 under 6000rpm, but after that it's a different story.
I had a worked 2014 ZX10R before this, but I just found it a bit boring, it was good a everything and unexciting (and ugly).

Been in contact with Tuneboy in Sydney to see if he needs a donor bike too. See how that goes.

Anyway, Hi from a New Zealander living in Sydney!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to forums Bradley!

Very fortunate and great shot that you were able to get by chance!

Been in contact with Tuneboy in Sydney to see if he needs a donor bike too. See how that goes.
Saw that you were in the works in the other thread for possibly getting cruise control. Keep us in the loop for what happens!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Welcome - and hello from the other side of the world! Really Great shot there! I'm guessing that spot has camera men camping out for cool stuff to zip by???

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bradley - great pic and look forward to seeing you on the road. At some point all us Sydney 959 riders so meet up for a ride :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
You gonna love that bike you have no idea once you do brain burn in and adapt your body to its dynamics its additicting to say the least

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum! Nice pic! There's a pretty famous section of road here in the midwest called "Tail of the Dragon" - 318 curves within 11 miles. Very tight and slow, not my personal favorite (too many slow bikes) but they are always photographers along side of the road like that. Fun stuff!

·
Registered
64 Posts
New 959 Owner, on my very first ride after picking it up I went past a photographer by chance on Old Pacific Highway, Sydney who snapped that. Probably riding a little hard on a bike with 7 kms on the clock but I couldn't help myself.

Haven't had a twin since my old VTR1000 in my 20's. To be fair, modern bikes are so strangled with emissions stuff etc I think the VTR would kill the 959 under 6000rpm, but after that it's a different story.
I had a worked 2014 ZX10R before this, but I just found it a bit boring, it was good a everything and unexciting (and ugly).

Anyway, Hi from a New Zealander living in Sydney!
Nice pic bud and its a hello and welcome to the forum from another kiwi on a 959 from Perth:grin2:
Ride em like u stole em:laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts