Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New leftover '17 959 becomes my new track bike and my first Ducati. New race plastics, rearsets, case covers and new tires coming up!

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
I am doing this myself. I am a couple of weeks ahead of you. I have found a couple of surprises along the way. Removing the tail lamps throws a code and the emissions junk as well. The Armour Bodies kicked my *** so I have a lot of good ideas there too.

t_bare

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am doing this myself. I am a couple of weeks ahead of you. I have found a couple of surprises along the way. Removing the tail lamps throws a code and the emissions junk as well. The Armour Bodies kicked my *** so I have a lot of good ideas there too.

t_bare
please email or PM me about the surprises and the fixes. I would REALLY appreciate it! I am thinking about using MotoXp fairings https://www.motoxpricambi.com/us/1450-ducati-959-1299-panigale

[email protected]

·
Registered
108 Posts
Track Mods

What tires are you running ? I do 70 % street #0 % track and just mounted Dunlop Q3+'s 180/60 not avail so went with a 190/55 which was the closest in dimensions. I have already added the 1299 link in flat position with Ducabike link and TTX 436 gp and Termie front ex sliponsand tuned by Anthony at Bauce Racing. And thanks to Pard an Ohlins damper and auto blipper and BST wheels. I'll be at NYST and NJ Motorsports pk Thunderbolt and Lightening.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What tires are you running ? I do 70 % street #0 % track and just mounted Dunlop Q3+'s 180/60 not avail so went with a 190/55 which was the closest in dimensions. I have already added the 1299 link in flat position with Ducabike link and TTX 436 gp and Termie front ex sliponsand tuned by Anthony at Bauce Racing. And thanks to Pard an Ohlins damper and auto blipper and BST wheels. I'll be at NYST and NJ Motorsports pk Thunderbolt and Lightening.
I'll be running Dunlop GPA Pro's. --all track. Sounds like you are putting the top shelf stuff on! :smile2:

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
BST’s saved 12 lbs vs stock
When I weighed them bare wheel to bare wheel on my bathroom scale

·
Registered
208 Posts
Will the 1299 Flat rear link work with the Sato racing rod instead of the Ducabike Rod?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sato or any other link as long as it was designed for the flat link since it requires a shorter link

1 - 10 of 10 Posts