Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Its all about that AWS. Welcome to the forums and congrats on getting a 959 soon.

What's your planned use for the 959?

Reactions: SixShock

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I picked my new bike up this morning and rode it home. Was over a nine hour round trip but it was worth it. I haven't owned a bike in over 10 years so really happy with my choice. The trip wasn't without its issues. First when I was putting my boots on before leaving the dealer the zip broke. So after using a roll of electrical tape I was ready. The second issue which I am really annoyed about, was that when I stopped for fuel I noticed the rear pillion seat was missing. I'll be ringing the dealer on Monday to get a new one. It must not have been put on correctly. But apart from these two things the bike was great to ride. The main use is a daily driver when I do not need a car and for nice trips along nice rideable roads.

·
Registered
892 Posts
The second issue which I am really annoyed about, was that when I stopped for fuel I noticed the rear pillion seat was missing. I'll be ringing the dealer on Monday to get a new one.
Ahh the poorly installed pillion seat. When I rode off the lot with my 959, my pillion seat actually popped off (salesman was showing me it, didn't put it back on correctly). I felt it slide towards my butt, so I was fortunate enough to just stop and put it on correctly.

Hopefully its not too expensive, if you don't plan on riding 2-up, might be a good excuse just to grab the cowl + 2 plastic things.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts