Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Like it! However I think the black stripe detracts a bit from the flow...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Awesome looking. Can you point us to where we can order this accessory?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys! This part is a OEM for the Corse from your Ducati dealer so it’s perfectly color matched and fits seamlessly!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered mine in March. After reading your post today I called Ducati. Still no eta.
Looks awesome, cant wait to get this on my baby!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Call me an idiot but I can't find any details anywhere on this seat cowl. Does anyone have a part # or part name or recommendations on where to order online? I should add that I asked my local dealer about seat cowl options when I took delivery of the Corse a few weeks ago but they were not aware of anything specific to the Corse.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Call me an idiot but I can't find any details anywhere on this seat cowl. Does anyone have a part # or part name or recommendations on where to order online? I should add that I asked my local dealer about seat cowl options when I took delivery of the Corse a few weeks ago but they were not aware of anything specific to the Corse.

Hey brother apparently they were on backorder for several months and then they just came in the other day. I will try to get the box that it came in and see if it actually has the part number but I’ll do it tomorrow as I’m out of town! It’s a must have for the Corsa. It’s an easy install it it looks perfect in my opinion.

Reactions: SMcF

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for sharing the part #. I ordered mine today. Pricey bugger in this neck of the woods!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I haven't had time to put mine on yet. Here are the parts and the box they came in. I ordered directly from my Ducati dealer - took a couple of weeks to arrive.

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
I haven't had time to put mine on yet. Here are the parts and the box they came in. I ordered directly from my Ducati dealer - took a couple of weeks to arrive.
They look fantastic. But they will look super sexy on your ride! I'm awaiting for my shipment to arrive now...

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
@Poochigale - looks great! What I really like is how they colored the inside of the cowl - the wind tunnels - the same color as the outside.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts