Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! This part is a OEM for the Corse from your Ducati dealer so it’s perfectly color matched and fits seamlessly!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Call me an idiot but I can't find any details anywhere on this seat cowl. Does anyone have a part # or part name or recommendations on where to order online? I should add that I asked my local dealer about seat cowl options when I took delivery of the Corse a few weeks ago but they were not aware of anything specific to the Corse.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Call me an idiot but I can't find any details anywhere on this seat cowl. Does anyone have a part # or part name or recommendations on where to order online? I should add that I asked my local dealer about seat cowl options when I took delivery of the Corse a few weeks ago but they were not aware of anything specific to the Corse.

Hey brother apparently they were on backorder for several months and then they just came in the other day. I will try to get the box that it came in and see if it actually has the part number but I’ll do it tomorrow as I’m out of town! It’s a must have for the Corsa. It’s an easy install it it looks perfect in my opinion.

Reactions: SMcF
1 - 20 of 21 Posts