Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. Glad to be on the forum. From my signature you can see that I have had quite a few Ducati’s and I love them dearly. So when I pick up my 959 corse on Saturday what should be my first five mods? I am trading in my 2018 SS Red. It’s nice but it’s it too standard in riding position. A lot of little things I am taking from the super sport as like the gold bar ends the billet reservoir fluid cabs the LED lightbulbs and gold oil filler cap. I have ordered the heat shield from Ducati spacers I’m gonna put that on but give me your top five initial mods! And thanks for the welcome !!!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations. Show us a picture of that impressive Ducati family!

1. Race seat or comfort seat

2. Aftermarket rearsets

3. Radiator Guard

4. Moto Science mirrors (after you break your first mirror)

5. Blip Box for clutchless downshifting

·
Registered
36 Posts
First mod I made was adding tank grips. Changes the ride completely

Then I added engine and frame protection.

One thing I wish I had done was to put some second skin or similar around the front of the belly pan. 400 miles in and the black paint has been chipped off in places already.

Levers. Original are good but its a preferance thing. Went with TWM shorties.

Next up for me is changing the euro 4 exhaust to the 1299 stock, then either getting a Rapid Bike Evo module or a woolich one. Not sure which yet.

Further down the line, lighter wheels like the OZ gass and the see through clutch cover.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Welcome and I must say I am jealous of your CORSE. Here are my suggestions for MODs

1. Lithium battery
2. 520 chain conversion and lightweight rear sprocket
3. Akra Slip ons w/ akra upmap
4. Ohlins carts in forks and TTX rear shock
5. Rearsets
6. Brembo Billet racing master cyls and clutch slave

@PEDSDOC Side bar, are you a doctor? IF so do you think I could run a shoulder injury question by you? I am trying to decide if I need to go get an MRI... thanks in advance

·
Registered
41 Posts
1. Red Ducati performance reservoirs
2. Radiator guard
3. Spacer kit / heat shield
4. Comfort seat+ luimoto seat cover[500$ for both but it looks amazing]
5. Fender eliminator

1 - 5 of 5 Posts