Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All. New to the forum.
Picked up my new 2018 959 Corse a week ago.
Best purchase ever. Loving it.
A bit of an issue in first week.......Top of dash plastic surround has melted in a small area. Ducati quick to replace under warranty. I have been told that sun reflecting through screen has caused the problem and advised to cover dash when parked in the sun. Can’t see how that caused the problem but great follow up by Ducati here in Australia.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats and welcome! She is incredibly sexy! Is this your first motorcycle, or what have you previously owned?
Second motorcycle. I have crossed over from a cruiser. Kawasaki Vulcan. The Sport bike is definitely a better way to ride.

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Congrats! Ohh and More pics please!!! Enjoy the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Congrats! I'm in love with my corse as well. The only complaint so far is the typical heat issues.... working on it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! I'm in love with my corse as well. The only complaint so far is the typical heat issues.... working on it
Thanks 😁Yeh......she gets hot. I’m female and it’s coming into winter here so the heat won’t bother me but I’m sure I’ll feel it in the summer months.
Safe riding and enjoy your Corse!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Welcome and congrats again.

Regarding the heat issue, I have just installed the heat shield, and on a quick ride I was able to go on shorts.

I’ll give further impressions as soon as I ride more on an appropriate place.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Enjoy your gorgeous ride.
Lot's of info to share and receive here. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Dingo
I’m in Australia. I was hoping to get the bike earlier to enjoy the warmer weather but now I’ll just have to rug up. As long as it’s not raining, I’m happy to ride in the cold 😊

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
Welcome! Nice bike!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts