Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Ducati Panigale 959
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just installed the Deamon DB race mirrors to my Panigale. They are tiny in comparison to the OEM mirrors but feel very sturdy and built in sequential indicators but more important fold in fully. Also put on the ducabike adjustable levers. Both an easy job but both probably more expensive than they need to be.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Just installed the Deamon DB race mirrors to my Panigale. They are tiny in comparison to the OEM mirrors but feel very sturdy and built in sequential indicators but more important fold in fully. Also put on the ducabike adjustable levers. Both an easy job but both probably more expensive than they need to be. View attachment 29145 View attachment 29146 View attachment 29148
Awesome choice. I too installed them the same mirrors last month and went with Pazzo racing levers. Both items are expensive to be honest. Let me know what you think of the mirrors when you ride compared to the stock in terms of visibility. Here are some of my pics on the bike

Attachments

·
Registered
Ducati Panigale 959
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't ridden the bike yet so no idea if the view from the mirrors is any better but they look better. I like them levers you have put on. I only went for mine as the length was adjustable as I 4.finger clutch but 2 finger brake

·
Registered
Ducati Panigale 959
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like that seat you have on yours. Where is that from and how is that installed. I'm guessing it's a cover?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I haven't ridden the bike yet so no idea if the view from the mirrors is any better but they look better. I like them levers you have put on. I only went for mine as the length was adjustable as I 4.finger clutch but 2 finger brake
Thanks. I hear you on the levers. I initially bought the shorty ones and I was not liking it. Luckily someone bought them off me for the same price, so I got lucky and then purchased the normal length ones. Now they are perfect.

The seat is from Luimoto. I sent the seat to them to insert the gel and yes, that is the custom cover for it as well. I was having a hard time getting a comfort seat, so went with this setup and I am happy. It costed me close to $250 CAD

·
Registered
Ducati Panigale 959
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are the pazzo levers the same size as the OEM ones? I'm not keen on thses ones so might send them back

·
Registered
137 Posts
Are the pazzo levers the same size as the OEM ones? I'm not keen on thses ones so might send them back
The Pazzo regular size are a tad bit smaller in length than the OEM, mostly because of their shape as the OEM ones curve a bit more, but to be honest the regular Pazzo are awesome. You can compare the Pazzo in the above pic to the regular one below

Attachments

·
Registered
Ducati Panigale 959
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They definetly look better than the OEM ones. I might get a set of them. Where did you get yours from? And did you have to put the pin from the OEM ones into them or do them come with it built in?

·
Registered
137 Posts
They definitely look better than the OEM ones. I might get a set of them. Where did you get yours from? And did you have to put the pin from the OEM ones into them or do them come with it built in?
I'm not sure how you will get them in UK, but you can try these two sites. The pins have to come out of the OEM into the Pazzo. It's very simple process as it comes with a tool to take the OEM pin out in the box.

If you talk, to Bayside, ask for Kevin and tell him Cyrus from Toronto referred you

·
Registered
137 Posts
They definetly look better than the OEM ones. I might get a set of them. Where did you get yours from? And did you have to put the pin from the OEM ones into them or do them come with it built in?
Here you go bud. Hope this helps

·
Registered
15 Posts
Those mirrors are spectacular looking but do they work? It'd be super helpful to hear about the visibility from the mirrors once you ride with them. Thx!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Those mirrors are spectacular looking but do they work? It'd be super helpful to hear about the visibility from the mirrors once you ride with them. Thx!
So I did get a chance to ride and the visibility us way better than stock. Will they beat bar- end mirrors, probably not but they pretty darn close as far as rear visibility all around. They are very sturdy and do not vibrate either. LED turn signals on them are bright too.

·
Registered
Ducati Panigale 959
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's a bit of a split decision for me. Wierdly the left mirror I can see right behind me now with a slight lift of my arm. The right mirror I'm still playing with to see anything out of. The only thing that is strange is now having to look down to be able to see in the mirrors as they are a lot shorter. The vibration is still there slightly but no where near as much as the OEM ones. I'd say all in all they are much better than stock mirrors..

·
Registered
Ducati Panigale 959
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Super helpful update. Thx! I just ordered a pair.
You will love them. They feel so solid as well l. And they fold but you probably won't need to fold them given how tiny they are.

·
Registered
Ducati Panigale 959
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Super helpful update. Thx! I just ordered a pair.
Where did you order them from. I made the error of ordering them direct from DB race in Italy and got slapped with 120 import tax from DHL (which DB race refunded to be fair)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Where did you order them from. I made the error of ordering them direct from DB race in Italy and got slapped with 120 import tax from DHL (which DB race refunded to be fair)
I live in Canada and I also ordered directly from them in Italy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts