Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one! I got brand new red 959 a month ago and just decided to join this community. Had r6 previously. I have clocked 600 miles already and love this bike.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Welcome @tomi and congrats! A couple more miles and you'll be ready for your first service - enjoy Race Mode! >:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fender eliminator NRC maybe will be my first and only one mod for now. Stock exhaust is actually as loud as my previous Micron in my old r6 so no no need to change that. I was a member in r6 forum for a short time

·
487 Posts
Fender eliminator NRC maybe will be my first and only one mod for now. Stock exhaust is actually as loud as my previous Micron in my old r6 so no no need to change that. I was a member in r6 forum for a short time
It'll get a bit louder as you put a few more miles on the bike too.

NRC is a great choice almost the default first upgrade for a lot of Panigale owners, really cleans up the look of the bike.

We offer a discount to forum members and fast free shipping as well.

You can order the NRC fender eliminator kit for the 959 directly from this link and use 959PANIGALE-Q3 at checkout to receive the forum discount > https://www.motomillion.com/collect...ucati-959-1299-panigale-fender-eliminator-kit

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Hello every one! I got brand new red 959 a month ago and just decided to join this community. Had r6 previously. I have clocked 600 miles already and love this bike.
Welcome Tomi! And congratulations on your 959!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats on the 959, can't wait to see pictures and even video if you're up for that, we could use more Ducati vloggers :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts