Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself on this forum. I just joined to share and gain some knowledge from others. I just bought a 2017 Ducati Panigale 959 White (800 miles on it...馃榿). I鈥檓 happy to say that I鈥檓 in love....lol I鈥檝e finally purchased my dream bike. I鈥檝e owned other nice sports bikes, but my new super bike is sick! Anyway, I鈥檓 looking forward to meeting and chatting with everyone! Looking to find out what the best matte finisher and detail cleaners I should use on my baby.. glad to be here!

Attachments

Registered
Congrats and welcome to the AWS Family! I use Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish, religiously. Never water.
What'd you pay for the stallion and what part of the US are you in?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats and welcome to the AWS Family! I use Honda Spray Cleaner & Polish, religiously. Never water.
What'd you pay for the stallion and what part of the US are you in?
I appreciate the welcoming. I鈥檓 in Austin, Texas. I paid 9600 for her. I thought it was a pretty good deal...
I actually just ordered some matte cleaner by chemical guys. I heard it works pretty good. However, I鈥檝e been hearing great things about this Honda cleaner too. Does it protect the finish as well? Is it like a 鈥渨ax鈥 finisher?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts