Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo. Just bought a 2017 959 in AWS. Looking forward to warmer weather and learning more about this bike.

Traded in a 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250 and also ride a 2017 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black.

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Welcome aboard! A few NYC guys going up to New York Safety Track this season, come on up to ring out your new toy.

Dig the Triumph too.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yo - good choice.
One.
Thanks. Good choice so far indeed!

Welcome aboard! A few NYC guys going up to New York Safety Track this season, come on up to ring out your new toy.

Dig the Triumph too.
Thanks! Never been to the track but hoping to get involved at least once or twice this year. Need to look into some sort of track classes.

And the Triumph is such a nice bike. So smooth.

Yo whats up i live in the city!
Yo! What's good? I'm always up to cruise around early on the weekends.

Thanks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations becausemotorcycle! If you're interested in meeting a few other 959 or Ducati riders, check out: Gotham Ducati.
Thanks! Just submitted my info. Would love to ride with more ducati owners in NYC this year. Hit me up anytime you know of local rides.

Congrats! And I love that Triumph! Would love to get that or the BMW R nineT in my garage with my 959 one day...
Thank you! The Triumph is silky smooth. A lovely change of pace from the ducati!

Congrats bro! Very beautiful.
Thank you much!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts