Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

New here but not new to Ducati. Traded in my 2015 BMW S1000R this morning for a red 959. Previously owned a 2008 1098 and 2001 Monster 900s. Also have had an 899 in the family (dads). Look forward to being a part of this group and learning as I get acclimated with my new Panigale. :grin2:

Reactions: Red959 and Kevin.H

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello and welcome! I was personally surprised at how different the 899 and 959 are in a direct comparison. You've certainly chosen with heart when picking up the soulful panache that is the 959 Panigale, especially coming from that "sensibly logical" and best-best-best record-breaking archetype by Motorrad.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. Already have some ideas for her, she won't stay stock too long. Have a cowl on the way and will be doing levers and other miscellaneous items shortly.

·
487 Posts
Thanks everyone. Already have some ideas for her, she won't stay stock too long. Have a cowl on the way and will be doing levers and other miscellaneous items shortly.
Keep us updated as you start modding that baby!

·
Premium Member
462 Posts
Hey everyone,

New here but not new to Ducati. Traded in my 2015 BMW S1000R this morning for a red 959. Previously owned a 2008 1098 and 2001 Monster 900s. Also have had an 899 in the family (dads). Look forward to being a part of this group and learning as I get acclimated with my new Panigale. :grin2:
Welcome! And congratulations on your 959. You're going to love it! I've had mine for 5 months and have almost 6,000 miles on it! It is easy to keep spending money on mods though. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts