Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys just checking in, pretty standard panigale so will be looking around for info and inspiration.

Also added a pic of the track R6 for anyone interested.

Cheers Lee

Attachments

·
Registered
592 Posts
Welcome! Nice bikes, anything but standard! Did you put those graphics on the Pani yourself? Decals or paint?

That left pani mirror, did it perish the way so many pani 959 mirrors perish or are you in the process of replacing the mirrors?

What kind of exhaust is that you are running?

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum Antonio, nice sticker job there, and welcome to the family!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Nice bikes, anything but standard! Did you put those graphics on the Pani yourself? Decals or paint?

That left pani mirror, did it perish the way so many pani 959 mirrors perish or are you in the process of replacing the mirrors?

What kind of exhaust is that you are running?
Thanks for the comments, the decals were already on the bike, and sold it to me to be honest!
As for the mirrors, I knocked it in the garage and it fell off, new one coming from ducati next week.

Exhaust wise Austin racing :)

Weclome. Nice decals!
Welcome to the forum Antonio, nice sticker job there, and welcome to the family!
Welcome! Nice exhaust and decals!
Thanks Guys!

Annoyed that the picture is sideways :(

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Love the pipe... I wish they made a version for the US spec bikes. I looked into those when I first got the 959. Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Dodson
1 - 7 of 7 Posts