Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, Happy New Year, wishing all a great and safe 2018.

Im from Sydney (South West, Camden to be exact) and own a 2015 White 899 for about 3 months. The 899 Forum seemed to be going quiet so Ive followed advice and joined you here. I hope you dont mind.

Only minor mods done to the Pani so far which include Phillips diamond vision lamps, tech grips, tail tidy, throttle spacer kit and pegs. Im expecting my heat shield in the mail any day now as riding in these 40C temps is pretty tough. Sorry to those suffering through snow or winter and unable to ride.

If there are other members on here from Sydney and are up for weekend rides through some of our popular riding spots, drop me a PM.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome!

Get in that riding while good weather is coming around!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
@bradski77
Welcome. BTW, you wont be alone as a few here have 899's.

·
Registered
439 Posts
What? Who are they???

Next thing you know, this forum will allow members with other makes of bikes... like BMW, for example! The horror!!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
And some of them have a crazy sense of humor too.

Reactions: sinjin

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
What? Who are they???

Next thing you know, this forum will allow members with other makes of bikes... like BMW, for example! The horror!!!
If it wasn't red, we'd have an issue! lol!

Reactions: sinjin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome @bradski77 - what made you get the 899 instead of the 959?
Purely price mate, i was initially looking for a 959 to fall into my budget range but it didnt happen and i lost patience. They definitely hold their resale value as they still havent dropped into the range I set over a year ago.

I was and still am riding a cbr500r (for commuting) so a 899 was still a bug jump.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts