Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

My name is Ike. I just bought and picked up my 959 two days ago! Loving the bike so far, and loving it more every time i ride and learn more about it. It seriously has always been a dream of mine to own a bike that's this attractive and has this much performance. (I've always owned much older bikes...think carbureted old) So to now be the owner of my own 2016 Ducati is a dream come true!!! I hail from Milwaukee, WI. (so the hot seat is a bonus for me haha)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats on the bike, what were you riding before?

Have you started to think about what modifications you want to get?

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Is Ducati Milwaukee still in business?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the bike, what were you riding before?

Have you started to think about what modifications you want to get?
My first bike was a 1971 Honda CB350, then I bought a 1981 Yamaha XJ750, now the 2016 959 Panigale :)

First mods I am eyeing up are fender elminator, and T-Rex Frame and Axle slider kit. Maybe upgrade the headlights to more white too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats and welcome! Is Ducati Milwaukee still in business?
Thanks! Ive been trying to piece that together, where i bought is called Moto Union. I think this may have been known as Ducati Milwaukee at one point. I'm not sure on this though.

·
Super Moderator
1,276 Posts
Thanks! Ive been trying to piece that together, where i bought is called Moto Union. I think this may have been known as Ducati Milwaukee at one point. I'm not sure on this though.
I think you may be right. I thought I had heard that DM was bought out, so that would make sense.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome to the forums !! Glad to see you're enjoying the 959, probably a completely different experience compared to the other bikes you've owned. Think you'll ever own an old carburetor bike again ?

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome to the forums and congrats on the purchase!

I hail from Milwaukee, WI. (so the hot seat is a bonus for me haha)
I've welcomed the heat from the beginning, even on >95 degF days, but will welcome it more when the cold comes!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts