Ducati 959 Panigale Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 959 last saturday from eurpeancyclesports in plano.

Had my first ride from Plano->Weston->Celina->Pilot Point->Plano

Cant stop lookin at her...its a piece of art

Pani.jpg

IMG-20160522-WA0007.jpg

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Lots of great posts here to read. Looking forward to viewing yours. Welcome to da forum.

Reactions: um255

·
Registered
173 Posts
I put it on my wife's and it really cleans up the rear. Read through the thread here and watch the install video. It is pretty easy to put on.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I put it on my wife's and it really cleans up the rear. Read through the thread here and watch the install video. It is pretty easy to put on.
I also got the opti coat gloss applied a few days back...as there is no clear coat on the Red one....thought opti coat would give an extra protection for the paint...cost me like 200 bucks...

I initially asked the guy for opti coat pro but then he mentioned that there is not much difference between pro and gloss...and that for opti coat pro they have to charge minimum $800 in order to give the warranty certificate that comes with Opti Coat pro..

The opti coat gloss would last atleast 2 2.5 years and he had many good reviews on yelp and seemed like the guy who knows what he is doing...so went ahead with his recommendation for opti coat gloss...

·
Registered
358 Posts
congrats on getting your 959, glad to see more and more owners get on here.
have you started to think about what first modifications you want to do? Even accessories?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey @um255! Welcome to the Thunderdome! Congrats on your purchase. Clearly you're a man of wealth and taste. Is this your first Duc? You are sooo gonna love this bike! Excited to hear about your experiences and mods. If I may, I would suggest removing the useless bugeye mirrors as one of your first mods.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts